New found

4/02/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is going to sound so cliché but I think I have finally discovered my style. Well, at least a general idea of it. I realise that I gravitate towards mens style dressing (I did wear a tuxedo to my Year 12 formal) and now that I'm at uni, I tend to be wearing tapered pants, oversized shirts and jumpers, and a pair of loafers or smoking slippers. I think cutting my hair into a long bob has changed my perception of dressing (it's amazing what a hair cut can do).

Looking at clothing on La Garçonne makes me want to cry. The styling is perfect and it makes the clothes seem wearable and even more appealing. The Acne pants, the Hope sweater and the absolutely perfect Dieppa Restrepo slippers are on the top of my wish list to embrace and develop my new-found way of dressing. 

(all photos by la garconne




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love man-style dressing too! I'm a massive fan of the tuxedo, and I love this kind of style for everyday. Keep your eyes on mychameleon they've got dieppa restrepo and they're going to get hope in next season, which is just about the best news ever in my opinion haha. I live in oversized sweaters and tapered slacks!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete